FINRA has published its 2023 Examination and Risk Monitoring Program report, providing key insights and observations for firms to support the strengthening of compliance programs.
The report highlights:
- Key considerations for firms’ compliance procedures,
- Evolving risks and industry trends,
- Findings from FINRA recent oversight activities,
- Effective practices identified through oversight examinations for firms to observe,
- How firms can use additional resources to best meet their compliance duties.
The Financial Crime section of the report also covers new topics including cybersecurity and market integrity relevant to firms.