Plenitude’s deep subject matter expertise can help you navigate through the regulatory process from strategy to execution, and enhance your in-house capabilities to meet future regulatory requirements.
We can work with you, in collaboration with your in-house teams, to inform, prepare and transform the entire regulatory lifecycle, including:
- Foundational activity, covering the design and implementation of FCC Risk Appetite Frameworks and development of strategic FCC target operating models
- Risk assessments of your inherent risks and compensating controls with supporting remediation proposals to address deficiencies
- FCC Policy and Procedure review, gap analysis and enhancement
- Client Risk Rating Methodology design and optimisation
- Transaction monitoring, customer and payment screening effectiveness review and enhancement
- FCC Management Information and KRI’s design and implementation
- Preparation for regulatory reviews and examinations by the regulators
- Support during UK FCA Section 166 (s.166) Skilled Person Review and other global monitorship
- KYC and Enhanced Due Diligence process optimisation and File remediation
- Design and set-up of global FCC transformation programmes including end to end programme delivery and implementation support
Our consulting services are delivered using proprietary tools kits and methodologies that have been developed and tested over multiple engagements and reflect industry regulations, guidance and best practice.
We believe the depth of our FCC expertise and quality of service, combined with our commercial integrity, competitive rate card and innovation, differentiates us from our competitors.