FATF has published the Mutual Evaluation Report for Luxembourg.
The report details:
- Luxembourg’s ML/TF risks and context;
- The national AML/CFT policies and coordination;
- The legal system and operational issues;
- Key findings and recommended actions regarding terrorist financing and proliferation financing;
- FATF’s recommendations on preventative measures, supervision, legal persons and arrangements, and international cooperation.
- Luxembourg’s technical compliance ratings measured against the 40 FATF Recommendations.
Firms with operations in or exposure to Luxembourg should read the MER to gain further insights into the technical compliance action that is recommended for the country to take.