MONEYVAL, The Council of Europe Committee of Experts on the Evaluation of Anti-money Laundering Measures and the Financing of Terrorism has published its Annual Report for 2022.
The report highlights:
- Key results of their 2020-22 strategy and strategic outlook;
- Mutual Evaluation and Follow-Up Reports;
- Key international partnerships, including FATF;
- Engagement within the Council of Europe; and
- Governance and procedural framework.
Firms can read the report to gain insights into the work of MONEYVAL and its ongoing objectives.