FATF, Interpol and the Egmont Group of Financial Intelligence Units have published a report on Illicit Financial Flows from Cyber-Enabled Fraud.
The report highlights:
- Risk environment of cyber-enabled fraud;
- Other emerging money laundering vulnerabilities;
- National operational responses and strategies;
- International co-operation and asset recovery;
- Priority areas;
- Risk indicators for cyber-enabled fraud; and
- Harnessing synergies between anti-fraud and AML/CFT controls.
Firms should view the report to gain insights into tackling cyber-enabled fraud.